WAITING FOR MY MASSAGE
Trying a new place that is supposedly amazing, if a lil odd. Here goes! Complete with weirdly lit photos because this is a massage parlor I guess??
- •Walked in to an empty/silent waiting room.First thought: Am I in the right place? Is it closed?
- •Obviously not, because I got in.
- •The lighting here is weird.Like, this light is spotlighting a bowl of mints. I took a mint.
- •There is another bowl of mints across from me.See how dark it is?! Is this normal and I just never went to normal massage places?
- •I got up to look around bc I'm clearly alone here.There was obviously someone else here at some point! 1- where did they go? and 2- not a great idea to leave your purse out in the open and disappear.
- •Seriously, it's been 15 minutes. Did I walk into some sort of alternate reality? Did the world end quietly?
- •At least this place is festive.
- •A tall muscly man walked out. Is HE my masseuse?Oh. No. But I am relieved there are still other humans on the planet!!
- •Someone else is here for an appt. These are her legs.Super relieved I'm not here alone.
- •Footsteps! And a strong looking masseuse!OFF I GO INTO BLISS BYE
- •UPDATE: I am the happiest bowl of jelly you've ever met