5 Photos On My Phone, Picked At Random
- •I tried to make the Leaning Tower of Pisa on a pizza. It didn't work that well.
- •The classic "taking a photo of friends through an apple tree" photo. Honestly not sure whether I meant to take this photo or not
- •I choose to take a photo of myself for a reaction shot to post on someone's Facebook status. I don't remember what the status was, but I'm guessing it was vaguely horrifying and or disturbing. I might have been drunk.
- •Christmas present from my sister two years ago. Still one of the greatest presents I've received.
- •This is from 2014, when we had a ridiculously hot few days especially for Michigan. Being poor, and without access to a pool, we choose to buy inflatable kiddie pools and sit in them on my friend's porch, while drinking margaritas. Totally worth it.
- •Bonus Screenshot I Landed OnWHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU DECORATING A ROOM NOT EVEN NEAR THE KITCHEN WITH DIFFERENT COLORS OF THE SAME LE CREUSET AND ALSO CAN I HAVE THE TURQUOISE ONE THANK YOU YOU DONT NEED ALL EIGHT.