BREAKFASTS: PRE-FINALS WEEK EDITION
I'm like, really good at well rounded breakfasts, guys.
- •One of the only things I ate that I bought specifically so I could eat well on little time. That didn't end up happening.
- •Regretted this almost immediately
- •Leftover chicken salad, shoveled directly from the Tupperware to my mouth while simultaneously getting dressed
- •Nothing but Adderall. You'd think I'd know better by now to eat something before I take my meds, but nah. I regretted this a few hours later.
- •Perfect for when you oversleep, need something that you can ignore while it's cooking AND bring the leftovers for lunch
- •Cheap decaf coffee and plain doughnuts from the polish bakery down the block from my apartment. Best damn doughnuts I've ever had, and they cost 50 cents a piece. Coffee is only 75 cents. I could live off of these doughnuts.