THE BEST WAY TO EAT GRAPEFRUIT
- 1.Peel it.It can take some time, but do it. No cutting or in a bowl bullshit, peel like it's a damn clementine
- 2.Get as much off the white crap off as you canPith? I don't remember what it's called, but spend the time slowly peeling this away from the thin inner skin, but try not to break that skin.
- 3.Pull apart into segmentsGently. GENTLY. Once again, try not to break the thinner skin that covers all the tiny juice balloons.
- 4.Put it on a plateAny plate will work
- 5.Put said plate holding the grapefruit segments in the fridgeYou want it to get cold and for the outside thin skin to dry out, probably at least 30 minutes to an hour DO NOT COVER THE GRAPEFRUIT the open fridge air is what dries it
- 6.Once dry, remove from fridgeEasy peasy
- 7.Peel away the now hard thin skin from the inner juice balloons
- 8.Eat the juice balloonsThey are the best part. It is satisfying and delicious and way better than any other method of grapefruit eating.