THE COCKTAIL FOLLIES OF MY YOUTH
- •BEER + DR PEPPERLook, the beer was too strong, okay?
- •ONE SHOT OF EVERY LIQUOR MY FRIEND'S MOM HAD, MIXED TOGETHERThis was the day that I learned Bailey's + citrus vodka = curdled. We still drank it.
- •ANYTHING + MOUNTAIN DEWPretty sure this is the real reason for the drinking age, tbh
- •VODKA KOOL-AID...LITERALLYApparently just mixing Kool-Aid powder with an entire fifth of cheap vodka is not the correct method
- •GIN & TONIC WITH LEMON FLAVORED FISH OILThe lemon graphic on the top of the cap is very confusing, okay?
- •WINE + JUICEA better combination than beer and Dr Pepper, but still.
- •LONG ISLAND ICED TEANo comment necessary