Things I Buy Way Too Many Of In Fits Of Temporary Obsession
Poor impulse control is one of the symptoms of my ADHD, or so they told me. I'm gonna go ahead and blame it for these choices
- •CandlesI can't buy just one or two, of course not, I have to buy more than I will possibly ever use. If there is ever a mass power outage feel free to come over I have enough to last us decades
- •SucculentsThis is one I'm sort of actively in. Trying really hard not to buy forty succulent cuttings on Amazon and will probably fail. It's ok, though, since I'm not around enough these days to take care of any plants that need more attention than water once a week. (Look at me trying to justify my wants)
- •HerbsI just love plants and I'm always like, oh man, wouldn't a buncha herbs be nice I could cook with them and dry them and then I buy too many mint plants and they won't stop growing and I'm pretty sure this is how I die, suffocated by mint
- •Albums I listened to as a teenagerWHY DO I PAY FOR MUSIC? GET SPOTIFY, YOU JERK, YOU DO NOT NEED TO PURCHASE A DASHBOARD CONFESSIONAL ALBUM FOR TEN DOLLARS BECAUSE YOU FEEL NOSTALGIC AND ANGSTY
- •DressesI mean, I do wear them a lot when I can be bothered to get dressed at all, but I really shouldn't spend as much money on them as I do. LEARN TO SHOP SALES. SO MUCH BETTER THAN PANTS, THOUGH. Lazy yet put together my perfect combination
- •Throw blankets and pillowsOh man. I don't even regret these, tbh like do you know how snuggly I can get when I throw them all into a pile? It is amazing. I'm going to make a fort and never leave.
- •Fancy chocolatesI just want to eat them until I turn into the chocolate equivalent of Violet in Willy Wonka why must they cost almost two dollars a piece
- •TeaI'm literally never going to drink all of this tea. I'll still buy new kinds though because I need options. Who knows what kind of tea I'll want tomorrow? (Black. It's always black.)
- •Weirdly patterned leggingsI like to look at my legs and laugh while I'm lounging don't judge me.