THINGS I CAN'T RESTOCK IN MY KITCHEN FAST ENOUGH
This list made me realize that I have some weird food habits. Finally filled this request by @theranman
- •Jasmine riceI use this for so many things. chicken, creamed spinach and soft boiled eggs, just by itself with hot sauce and cheese.
- •ForksI either have a disproportionate number of spoons and knives or keep losing them I don't even know anymore
- •Hot saucesI might have a problem but I'm okay with it
- •Fresh basilThe best herb. From fresh pesto, to caprese salad, to using it in place of lettuce in wraps and sandwiches I love it so much. I will eat almost anything if you tell me it has basil in it.
- •SpinachMight be my favorite leafy green
- •Flavored sparkling waterEither LaCroix or Trader Joe's.
- •GarlicI love garlic more than anything. I'll even eat it raw on crackers with a little butter.
- •Black teaI don't drink much coffee anymore because caffeine doesn't mix well with my meds, and tea always makes me feel like I'm not cheating as much.
- •Fermented sauerkrautIt's delicious and I usually eat it by itself.
- •Pepper jellyPreferably homemade by me. So good that I don't even mind the chemical burns I get when I forget to wear gloves while making it
- •CheeseBoth as a result of eating it and buying too much and having it mold before I can eat it. I have weird cycles of dairy eating, I either eat way too much or none at all and I never know what it will be.
- •Wheat ThinsThese are just the perfect cracker. Often combined with the pepper jelly and cheese
- •Root Vegetable ChipsJust, I could eat these forever
- •Dried pastaIt's my go-to cheap and easy meal when I don't feel like spending too much time and effort cooking