Weird Harry Potter Memorabilia I Kept - Part I
I store most of it at my parents', and decided to go through it while I'm visiting. Here are some of the weirdest things from the first box.
- •Opened but barely eaten Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans that are at least a decade old by now.Of course I'm still keeping them
- •Numerous store flyers that advertise the release of Half Blood PrinceBecause of course I kept these. The $49 personal CD player on the cover only adds to the magic
- •A Draco/Harry erotic fanfiction that I apparently deemed so good I had to print it out and keep it.Actually pretty good, tbh. Good job, 15 year old Kaitlin, good job.
- •A French Prisoner of Azkaban movie poster with Remus Lupin looking like an awkward creeper in the backgroundI mean, posters alone not weird, but those poses are.
- •A weird poster of Daniel Radcliffe apparently lounging on the set of Goblet of FireSee above
- •A Prisoner of Azkaban coloring book with only this page colored.Ron is looking glam as fuck
- •The movie showtimes from a local newspaperThere are more of these than I'd care to admit.
- •TWO copies of the exact same PoA movie poster book.Pretty sure I probably forgot I already owned it and bought it again
- •Empty HP Valentines Card boxes.No cards, just the shells they came in.
- •Griphook and Harry action figures featuring spiderweb robes for Harry, and slime with which to pour over Griphook.I guess the goblin/wizard relations weren't strained enough in the books so they decided slime was the way to go.