WHICH HP CHARACTER WOULD YOU BRING BACK TO LIFE?
It's Harry Potter Day, so enjoy this difficult choice. I've spent a lot of time torturing myself with this question. Who would yours be?
- •I would choose FredHis death was just unnecessary and George does not deserve that kind of pain. There are definitely other characters that also deserve to live (THANKS JO) but there are no reasons that make Fred's death necessary or better in the long run than him living, like his death is only there to cause us pain.
- •SiriusThis was just so fucking cruel and I will ever understand why she had to kill the one light in poor Harry's life (honorable mention: Hedwig)Suggested by @k8mcgarry
- •Dobbycan't read this chapter. can't watch this scene. way too gut-wrenching.Suggested by @bribacc
- •I would choose Sirius BlackI love him with all my heart and he deserved nothing. I also didn't find his death to be as finalized as I would've likedSuggested by @destiel
- •Remus LupinAlways had a major obsession with the Marauders and Remus was the coolest teacher ever (inspirational). I feel so bad that Teddy was orphaned just to represent orphans of war. Couldn't it have been some other child??Suggested by @e
- •Colin CreeveyTotally came out of nowhere because the kid hadn't even had a single line for like 5 books, but his death was a surprisingly strong gut punch right when everything finally seemed to be wrapping upSuggested by @joemurphy
- •Ariana DumbledoreAlbus was obsessed with the Deathly Hallows trying to find a way to bring back his biggest regret, it's why he got reckless with the ring that meant he died before being able to help Harry. Who knows what Dumbledore would have done differently had his hand not been cursed or who's lives could have been sparred without his Death which spurred and augmented the take over of the Death Eaters and led to the Battle on Hogwarts. That said, I love how Harry prospered and persevered, but poor guy.Suggested by @michael_circa91
- •Hedwige 🕊Suggested by @solena
- •FredSO UNNECESSARY. & it's the worst that now George is forever alone!Suggested by @crackdkettle
- •Lord VoldemortPlaying the devil's advocateSuggested by @liamduncandonuts
- •Harry's maternal grandparentsI want a world where Harry still defeats Voldemort but instead of being raised by the Dursleys he's raised by Lily's parents. He would still be oblivious to all things magic because his grandparents are muggles but he would loved and he would know so much about his parents.Suggested by @mackenzieo
- •LupinMost consistent and reasonable father figure Harry had once he and Harry had met and so he could father his own sonSuggested by @kateod