CUTE BOYS I'VE SEEN (AND WHY THEY'RE OUT OF MY LEAGUE)
- 1.Group Fitness Trainer at the gymHe said hi to me and I thought it was love, until I realized he was trying to get me to buy a group fitness class package (which honestly would probably be beneficial for me)
- 2.The guy I saw on the bus this morningHe was in a suit and so his life is obviously much more put together than mine is...I mean I'm in yoga pants and a t-shirt, I don't even do yoga.
- 3.The star actor in the show I write forHe can sing. He can act. He has a dreamy smile. Immediately out of my league.
- 4.The guy I always run into walking my dogWhat a meet cute, right?! Both of us walking our dogs and running into each other and our leashes get tangled up...too bad he has a girlfriend.
- 5.The cute barista at StarbucksHe has a tattoo sleeve on his arm and beautiful eyes, so there is no way he's single, and even if he was the only way I could talk to him outside of telling him my order is to wait for his shift to end, but then I'd immediately be labeled creepy.
- 6.The guy I only know from Facebook picturesBecause I've only ever seen him through my friend Danny's photos and we've never met in real life, so I need to check back into reality and stop staring at his Liam Hemsworth-like face