WORST MARIOKART (WII) COURSES
Mariokart is the game everyone has played at least once. For my friends, it's what we pull out when we have nothing else to do. And there are always THOSE courses when I have to smile and pretend like I'm having fun.
- •Rainbow RoadThe hardest course in the game. And I tend to fall off so much that it's just plain embarrassing... Also, people who say this is their favorite course have spent way too much time on this game.
- •Ghost ValleyThis one is just hard to see where you're going. And it's not that interesting!
- •Mario Circuit 3This isn't challenging at all. We are just going in a figure 8 around colored blocks... Why are we doing this again?
- •Sherbet LandFreaking penguins.
- •Coconut MallI mostly dislike this one because everyone else loves it. Why? No one knows, but we end up playing it almost every time and I never win. Maybe I'm just bitter, but I think most people like it because it's colorful, not fun to race in.