FIVE CELEBRITIES I WOULD WANT ON MY BOWLING TEAM
WHEN YOU MAKE A LIST SAYING YOU HAVE RUN OUT OF LIST IDEAS, YOU GET A TON OF LIST REQUESTS. And I don't know why I'm yelling, but I'm just very honored because people never request lists from me??? Okay. Moving on. This is very different than my dodgeball team.
- •Nicholas BraunAka one of my many childhood loves. I think he'd be a good bowler because he's tall. (I just made up the fact that tall people are better at bowling. It's probably not true.) (Also this photo was taken at a bowling alley so...)
- •Harry StylesI originally had Niall in this slot, but this photo made me change my mind. Don't make me regret this decision, Styles.
- •Selena GomezShe goes bowling with her friends all the time. (A fact I just made up.) She'd be a vital member of the team.
- •Nick JonasSomething tells me Nick is a secret bowling whiz. Don't let me down, Jonas.
- •Ally Brooke HernandezI googled "Fifth Harmony bowling" and multiple photos of Ally with bowling balls popped up, which is enough for her to take the final spot. Welcome to the team, Ally!!!