SONGS I CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO THIS WEEK, VOL 1
Because I gotta share it with the world (or at least the lovely people on this app).
- •Idfc by BlackbearThe version from his EP Dead. It came up on my Spotify Discover Weekly and while I usually don't pay attention to that, I recognized his name from a Hoodie Allen song I love. And now I can't stop listening. But guess what? Idfc.
- •Take Your Time by Sam HuntI've always been obsessed with this song, but after running into Mr. Hunt on the Grammys red carpet I'm hooked again. I really wanted to go up to him and say "I don't mean to bother you, but I couldn't just walk by and not say hi." I had it all planned out, but once I got the courage to do it he walked away.
- •Love Yourself by Justin BieberSelf explanatory. A true gem. Thanks, JB.
- •Make Me Like You by Gwen StefaniI actually heard this for the first time during her Grammys performance and wow. What a perfect song to describe me. I immediately started jumping on my hotel room bed while lip syncing this song. It's fine.
- •You're Such A by Hailee SteinfeldThis is just a really great song to blast and belt out at the top of your lungs. Which is exactly what I would be doing right now if I wasn't writing this list on a bus.