SONGS I CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO THIS WEEK, VOL 4
Haven't done one of these bad boys in awhile!!!!! Also this just shows I listen to the weirdest range of music. You can listen here: https://open.spotify.com/user/121170049/playlist/5zc4JQ9V1qlrgNufiYmKk6
- •Don't Be A Fool by Shawn MendesShawn's latest song is so heartbreakingly beautiful and if Spotify told me how many times I've listened to it since it came out a few days ago they would just say "Kaitlyn, you have a problem."
- •The Letter by KehlaniThis popped up on my Discover Weekly and reminded me how much I love this song. And how much it makes me wanna cry.
- •Superlove by TinasheTinashe performed this on MTV's new, live music show Wonderland last week. And I've had this on a loop since. Also watch Wonderland every Thursday at 11/10c, xoxo.
- •Molly by Lil Dicky ft. Brendon UrieThe first song I ever listened to by Lil Dicky (two weeks ago). I really dig this one.
- •Wasted by MKTOThis song came up on my Discover Weekly months ago and I instantly fell in love. I can't stop listening to it.
- •No Problem by Chance the Rapper ft. 2 Chainz and Lil WayneI have been on such a Chance kick lately and he's arguably my biggest celeb crush right now. And if you haven't seen the Ellen performance of this from last week, then you need to stop what you're doing and watch right now.
- •Side to Side by Ariana Grande ft. Nicki MinajThis has been on repeat since the VMAs, TBH.
- •Kill the Director by The WombatsReminds me of the cute boy who put this song on a mixtape he made for me.
- •Stay by Mayday ParadeAn old song I recently re-fell in love with. (And by old I mean a few years old.)
- •i hate u, i love u by gnash ft. Olivia O'Brien"I'm always tired, but never of you" really hits me hard.