THINGS I WATCHED DURING THE JONAS BLIZZARD
And no, the Jonas Brothers 3D concert movie was not one of them. (But it probably should have been.)
- •The Fosters4 episodes, to be exact. I would have watched about 20 more, but I ran out of episodes to watch and now I have to wait to watch it on television with the rest of the world. I'm upset.
- •The Spectacular NowI had always wanted to see this movie and now I'm a little in love with Miles Teller's character, which I really didn't need in my life.
- •RENTI haven't seen this movie since my early high school years and I saw it was on Netflix, so I just had to. I realized that some of my favorite characters when I was a kid were kind-of the worst???
- •CakeWas in it for Britt Robertson, but made it 40 minutes into the movie before deciding it wasn't for me.
- •One DayWas in this for Jim Sturgess and WOW, thanks to nobody for telling me that it's depressing. That being said, it did make me want to go on a vacation with a cute boy.
- •About AlexI hadn't heard of this movie, but randomly came across it on Netflix and wow. This was a great movie. The cast was phenomenal and I'm writing this before the movie is even over because I feel that strongly about it. Stop what you're doing and go watch it.
- •Across The UniverseHaven't watched this movie in a hot second and after watching One Day, I really just needed more Jim Sturgess in my life. And I really just needed Jim Sturgess singing great music in my life.
- •FriendsAka what I'll be watching for the rest of the night.