THINGS I WATCHED THIS WEEKEND, 4TH OF JULY EDITION
Haven't done this in awhile, hi!!!!! (Also if you have any Netflix recommendations, please hit me up.)
- •THE FUNDAMENTALS OF CARINGBeing the avid Selena Gomez fan that I am, I had to watch this movie as soon as I saw it pop up on the top of my Netflix feed. I highly enjoyed it, not gonna lie. Craig Roberts is brilliant.
- •ALREADY TOMORROW IN HONG KONGLove, love, loved how simple this movie was. And how perfect Jamie Chung and Bryan Greenberg are together. Was not entirely pleased with the ending, but don't worry — I already tweeted Bryan and Jamie requesting a sequel.
- •6 YEARSHonestly this movie made me angry???? It's not that I didn't like the movie, but the characters frustrated me so so so so much. They were so toxic and I honestly can't figure out who I disliked more.
- •LIBERAL ARTSThis movie made me miss college. I now want to go back and do it over again, but like... Not as an old dude wanting to go back to school. More like me going back in time. Okay, this makes no sense. I watched the movie and got a little bored towards the end. Bye.
- •SAVE THE DATEFirst thing I noticed was the music supervisor on this movie is the same one as on Teen Wolf. Okay, anyways — To the actual film. Lizzy Caplan is great and that's really all you need to know.
- •THE BEST OF MECute, romantic, heartbreaking, and literally everything you would expect from a Nicholas Sparks film. Beautiful houses, flashbacks, old people, young people, love, heartache, people ending up with the wrong people, etc. Very typical. (Only watched half before posting this list, but will watch the second half... Eventually.)