THINGS I WATCHED THIS WEEKEND, MARCH 5-6
I've had to work the past four weekends, so I spent some much needed quality time with my bed this weekend.
- •FULLER HOUSEI only watched two episodes, but I can't get the damn theme song out of my head.
- •DOPEI want to make a pun about how dope this movie is and how dope the cast is and how dope the soundtrack is, but I'll refrain. Great movie. You should watch it if you haven't already.
- •THE MARTIANEveryone here knows my love for Matt Damon, right? If not, you do now. I love him so much and this movie only added to it. Wow. Hi, Matt. I hope you're reading this. Also I would never survive on Mars or in space.
- •GOOD WILL HUNTINGAnd you call yourself a Matt Damon lover, Kaitlyn. Smh. This was my first time watching this and I made a whole list about it.
- •CRUEL INTENTIONSAnother movie that I probably should have watched ages ago, but just watched for the first time. And, wow. Good movie. Should I be excited for the TV show? Yes/no? Also I miss Ryan and Reese.
- •THE GIRL IN THE BOOKThis. Movie. Broke. My. Heart. And made me feel super uncomfortable, but I think that was the point. But the guy who played Emmett made my heart smile big time.
- •THE OFFICESpending the rest of my Sunday night watching as many episodes as possible. And in case you wanted me to be real specific, I'm watching episodes from season two because Jim and Pam's cute little flirtationship is the best.