A MONTH ON THE LIST APP
Inspired by @breeannie.
- •How did you hear about The List App?Through @bjnovak's tweets. I'd heard ~rumours~ before and was very curious, so I was quick to sign up.
- •What were your initial thoughts?I was very intimidated, honestly. This is a rare place where the majority of content is quality. I wasn't sure I'd live up to that. I'm still not sure.
- •Thoughts on Beta/Beta users?Envy! And awe. I sincerely hope that you don't mind me going back and reading your older lists, but there are so many that obviously didn't get a chance to see before and would hate to miss. I also get a little starstruck when one of you follows me? Is that dumb?
- •What emojis have increased in use since using The List App?❤️💯💔💾🙏🏼👏🏻
- •How many lists have you made?69, not including this one. Hold your laughter, children.
- •How many drafts?32.
- •How many likes?2843. Be generous with your likes, people!
- •How many relists?527. As above.
- •How many 💾?73! 🤔
- •Favourite list to make?Oh, I don't know! Maybe How To Make A Milkshake (HOW TO MAKE A MILKSHAKE) because it was very spur of the moment? And I didn't think my ice cream failure would be entertaining to anyone but me.
- •List with the most notes?
- •List you were surprised by the reaction?Regrets. I didn't feel very brave writing it, just ashamed. (REGRETS)
- •Favourite type of lists?Personal lists, lists about movies, lists about books, lists that make me feel a little less alone.
- •What do you hope to see in the future?More of the same. Kindness, creativity and a safe place to express ourselves.
- •Anything else?I can't talk about it too long or you'll be able to hear the tears in my typing. But I really do adore this place and all of you. It makes me feel less alone and a little bit cool. I haven't had a place to write in too long and I know that's weighed against me. I feel lighter. So thank you, @list creators. You've made something great.