AN OPEN LETTER TO NON-CAT PEOPLE ON NATIONAL CAT DAY
Inspired by @MirandaBerman. This isn't even my nation's day but whatever! 💁🏼
- •Dear non-Cat People,
- •It's okay. I get it.
- •Cats can be total assholes.
- •I regularly wonder why I let these sadistic little weirdos into my home.What are they?????
- •I have to rescue tiny, innocent lizards from my cats on the daily.
- •A kitten once shut down my computer when I hadn't hit save on an essay.
- •I am currently nursing no less than seven cat scratches.And the other week one of my cats bit me on my damn face.
- •Meanwhile my dog has hurt me never, not even once.Yes, I also love dogs!
- •I don't think less of you!
- •I don't think better of myself.
- •I can't explain my love!(Okay, I can, but you hear enough of that and I don't want to make you roll your eyes. 🙄)
- •Just don't try and kill my cats like my former neighbours and we'll be fine.
- •Love, Kaitlyn(and her cats x2 and foster kittens x4!)