BEST NATHAN FOR YOU SCHEMES
This app (and BJ Novak) introduced me to this incredible series and Nathan Fielder, it's only fair I write a list about it. I'm going to stick to 5⃣ but add your own and know that I love them, too. Season finale is on December 10th!
- •Ghost RealtorI think it's the signage that really makes this one for me, but also Sue Stanford being surprisingly onboard with all of Nathan's ideas. That, and the mysterious Swiss ghost.
- •Electronics StoreThe amount of work that went into this scheme is... well, I'd say second to none, but it's second on my list. Nonetheless, super impressive. Dress codes, tiny doors, surprise reptiles. And an episode where Nathan's team really look for loopholes in the law, which is one of my favourite aspects of this series.
- •Daddy's WatchingThere's a movie set for release called 'Daddy's Home' that I cannot hear referred to without hearing "Daddy's watching" in Nathan Fielder's dry, signature tone. It's as delightful as it is disturbing.
- •Hot Dog StandVengeful Nathan Fielder is really something.
- •Sporting Goods StoreWhat isn't ingenious about ruining a child's dreams so that he'll commit to a hobby he's not that interested in? Also, the ageing software. I mean, come on.
- •No idea what I'm talking about?For those in the US, Comedy Central has you set: www.cc.com/shows/nathan-for-you. For those of us not? There are ways.
- •Gas Station RebateIf customers want to pay a shockingly low price for gas, all they must do submit is submit a rebate form. Miles away. On a mountain top. And complete an endless series of riddles. The final conversation with the gas station owner is legendary.Suggested by @TheSteve
- •Gas store rebateBeautiful. Touching. Perfect. Drinking your grandson's pee.Suggested by @kellydehoop
- •Haunted HouseReign of terror: where pussies go to relaxSuggested by @raydelvec
- •Dumb Starbucks!Suggested by @mjdaly
- •Smokers Allowed"I love you." - "Again." - "I love you." - "Again." - "I love you." - "Again." - "I love you." - "Again." - "I love you." - "Again."Suggested by @franksars
- •The HeroNobody on television is as dedicated as Nathan Fielder.Suggested by @franksars
- •Private InvestigatorI love his interactions with the PI. And when he goes to get in the car and then his Asian double gets in instead, I died laughing.Suggested by @justjills