FRIENDSHIP BREAKUPS 💔
Have another piece of my soul, The List App.
- •Fucking suck.There's no nice way of putting it.
- •Especially when you don't have a lot of friends.Local friends, at least. Online and long distance friends are so important, but there's something to be said for those we can actually spend time with in person.
- •Especially when they happen a lot.And they have. A lot. Back in HS, a friend randomly (at least, I believe it was random) stopped talking to me. It was incredibly awkward and awful because we had so many classes together, and so many mutual friends. I broke down in class one day because she wouldn't talk to me but also refused to move from sitting beside me when I'd sat there first. I went home after crying myself sick. In hindsight, so juvenile, but it still stings.
- •Especially when they make you wonder if you are even worth befriending.Some friends will leave, of course, but to have so many actively WANT to leave you?
- •Especially when they make you feel like a burden.Even to those that promise you aren't.
- •Especially when you have forgotten how to be alone.When being alone used to be so easy.
- •Especially when no one seems to understand that they can hurt just as much as romantic breakups.Apparently if you aren't fucking someone, you should be able to forget them.
- •Especially because they are inevitable.Like every other heartbreak, every variety of grief, they seem unavoidable and it makes it harder than it should to connect. To trust.