HOW TO WRITE AN ACADEMIC PAPER
In honour of my starting my very last one for UG.
- 1.Receive syllabus at start of semester, indicating you will have paper due on x date.
- 2.Receive question/topic 2-4 weeks before paper is due, if not included syllabus.
- 3.Remember all those times you didn't start paper until the very last minute and did actually okay.
- 4.Do everything you never needed to do for 2-4 weeks before the paper is due.
- 5.When dangerously close to due date, realise the fuckton of reading you need to do.
- 7.Scream into the abyss.
- 8.Write the paper.
- 9.Hate it.
- 10.Submit anyway.