I APPLIED FOR MY FIRST "REAL" JOB TODAY
- •I don't know why.
- •I haven't graduated yet and that probably rules me out.It's one measly elective class left, though!
- •But I saw it and the fact that the deadline is today felt a little bit like fate.
- •It's something I think I could do, even if maybe I don't tick each box exactly.It's pretty much what my internship prepared me for.
- •And while I was wavering my friend told me some statistic about how men are more likely to apply when they're not quite qualified than women are.
- •So I said "fuck it, what can I lose?" and submitted an application for my first real job in health promotion.
- •What the hell am I thinking?