IS THERE EVEN SUCH A THING AS RECOVERY?
I don't know.
- •Friends with mental illness, let's talk.
- •A massive upswing while I was in LA I've come home to feel lonely and lost and...
- •And I'm starting to wonder whether this is always going to be the cycle.
- •I'm 23 and while I've seen enormous changes in my behaviour since I was first diagnosed with depression and anxiety at 16, I feel no real difference in how I'm feeling.
- •Am I always going to come back to this?
- •Is sad and feeling worthless my baseline?
- •Does it even matter how I feel as long as I'm being productive and no longer hurting other people?
- •I'm not looking for answers of a psychiatric nature. I'm seeing my psych in a week.
- •But I could use some words and thoughts from people who get it.