LIST APP INSECURITIES
From an anxious lister. 😕
- •Am I not following enough people?Am I following too many people?
- •Am I writing too many lists?I should draft more, I know, but I have a serious need for instant validation. So far you guys have been super good at providing that. Still, I'll draft this until tomorrow (at least) out of solidarity with myself.
- •Am I writing too many sad lists?So many of you are so funny but I don't pride myself on my comedy and I worry I'm using this too much as a journal and it's turning out to be a downer. But they're my lists, and they should reflect me and how I feel... right?
- •Do I like/relist too much?I worry that they'll mean less when there's so many, but I really do like them all!
- •Why won't my friends join?Am I not marketing the app well enough? Does this even matter? I'm making such amazing NEW friends here, so I'm not sure it does. Scrap this one.
- •Will @mindy ever see/like/relist one of my lists?The silliest and most aggressive insecurity.
- •Did they see that typo?Before I fixed it? I'm literate, I swear!
- •Did I format that right?I generally try to keep with the format of someone's list when I offer a suggestion so it looks neat but sometimes I'm afraid I disappoint them!
- •Will I run out of lists?I think this just reflects me as a writer. Will I run out of things to say? Will I run out of interesting things to say?