- •I've grown used to the fact that most customers will respond to my "Hi! How are you today?" with a "fine" or a grunt and no question of how I am.
- •Honestly, it's kind of rude but I try to tell myself you might be having a shitty day and I can't judge you based on a three minute interaction.
- •However, I am not okay with you fatshaming your preteen daughter right in front of me and your other children.
- •And I'm kind of completely livid at myself for not calling you out on it.
- •I hope someone does before your words hurt her more than they no doubt already have.