THE VANISHING BEAUTY OF A FRAGILE PLANET
by Bradley Trevor Greive.
- •"For endangered species we are both their greatest enemy,
- •and their only hope.
- •Those wonderful creatures will not argue their case.
- •They will not put up a fight.
- •They will not beg for reprieve.
- •They will not say goodbye.
- •They will not cry out.
- •They will just vanish.
- •And after they are gone, there will be silence.
- •And there will be stillness.
- •And there will be empty places.
- •And nothing you can say will change this.
- •Nothing you can do will bring them back.
- •With so many lives hanging in the balance,
- •the paths we choose today will decide the fate of the world.
- •So it's up to us.
- •It's up to you and me to decide who lives and who dies."