THINGS I AM ENJOYING IN SPITE OF MY CURRENT BOUT OF DEPRESSION
One of the least fun parts of depression is that it likes to make you suddenly unable to focus on/find pleasure in the things you once loved. Here are some things I'm enjoying, nonetheless.
- •ComicsWhy I wrote this list. I can't focus on novels lately. I've had a few Spider-Man paperbacks from back when I was into that, but lately X-Men has my heart. And Comixology has my bank account.
- •Going to the movies.To the point of excess. But, while I tend to lose focus on films at home, being in a dark theatre just seems to suck away all of my problems for a glorious few hours.
- •Frozen YogurtMy tastebuds are weird as fuck and sometimes eating is hard but the combo of original tart yogurt, chocolate sauce and strawberries is everything to me right now.
- •PoetryI've been visiting this blog an awful lot: https://readalittlepoetry.wordpress.com/
- •Sheet MasksAn affordable indulgence, this one I repurchased mostly because it smells so damn good.
- •CatsThese two dumb dumbs are slowly becoming friends and it's delightful to watch and document.
- •It's Always Sunny in PhiladelphiaApparently this show is never not funny to me.
- •SleepNever underestimate the power of being unconscious.