THINGS I'M THANKFUL FOR
Even though I'm Australian and this isn't my day. I'm grateful, anyway.
- •My parentsThe older I get, the more I realise how lucky I am to have them both around. I try very hard not to take this for granted.
- •The roof above my headClichéd and obvious, perhaps, but there have been times I haven't been so sure of this.
- •The InternetWithout it I would not get to converse with my favourite people.
- •Medicare(Australia's universal healthcare scheme.) Medical care is still expensive as fuck but without this I would just... be dead? I guess. It's a flawed system but it could be a lot worse.
- •The List AppThe first safe place I've had to write in a long while. A part of the Internet, yes, but a specific app I am super grateful for each day.
- •Little victoriesDays that I go to work or answer the phone or even just manage to get out of bed.
- •NetflixAnd other wonderfully distracting things for when reality just isn't doing it for me.
- •PetsThey're the best.