THINGS THAT BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES TODAY
I worked a long shift for Christmas Eve. I'm super glad it's over, but today has not been as awful as I anticipated.
- •A customer paid for another customer's groceries.I started to cry and kept thanking him, even though it wasn't a gift to me.
- •One of my favourite people came to visit me at work.
- •Said favourite person left a gift for me at home.And it's so unbelievably thoughtful.
- •One of my other favourite people, @bkwmkiwi, sent me an incredibly thoughtful gift, too.It's a Calvin & Hobbes card and bookmarks (one that has quotes from The Book Thief on the back, the other Charlotte's Web.)
- •I hope each of you feels as blessed today as I do.