WHY I AM ANXIOUS RIGHT THIS SECOND
Let's unite, anxious people, and maybe even comfort one and other.
- •Brain chemistryFirst and foremost.
- •WorkMy new job is easy as fuck but it involves facing customers all day and I am pretty sure I am not meant for that. But I need money. Psych bills are expensive.
- •UniversityI have a literature review draft due on Friday which, at this rate, is not going to happen.
- •ParentsFeeling like a burden and a disappointment, even if they insist I'm not.
- •Meeting with my advisorI have a weekly meeting with my advisor for my senior project and without fail I become a panicked mess before every single oneSuggested by @rqcha
- •Applying for Graduate SchoolPersonal statements and the GRE 😫Suggested by @estone
- •Money.Ugh.Suggested by @girlNmaroon
- •One of my daughter's not-so-nice middle school friends.Suggested by @bkwurm
- •Graduate level Immunology exam in 2 days that I am NOT ready for 😭Suggested by @laurensmith
- •The nagging thought that my chosen career path might turnout to be something I hate.Suggested by @bryce_mccarter
- •Not having a drivers license.I'm 23 and scared of driving, but also want my license so I can go out and do things. I need it but I'm scared of it.Suggested by @nervesofscared
- •The future.The perpetual emphasis being put on the imminent doesn't help either. Most days, I just want to curl up under my covers and hide for all of eternity.Suggested by @khaleesi
- •Going back to schoolI'm worried that I won't be able to manage work, school and my daughter, who will be making the transition to high school.Suggested by @Bri24