Times and places where my brain works the best
Hint, hint it's not 9 to 5 in an office.
- •Between 11 p.m. and 3 a.m.Easily the best time for me to be productive. If only mainstream schedules allowed for this.
- •In the grocery store on a weekend afternoonMostly because I'm not in a rush.
- •In the showerI think this is true for most people.
- •5 a.m.But only if I wake up randomly and am going back to sleep. Not when that's the time I have to get up.
- •Browsing in the bookstoreThe books calm me.
- •Driving my car on a familiar routeBecause I don't have to remember how to get where I'm going.
- •Watching previews in the movie theater.I'm not paying much attention to most of them so my brain shifts to other things.