[🎨] Sketching with a Ballpoint Pen 📰
I don't usually draw with a ballpoint pen, but it's a great break from routine when I'm out of ideas.
- •I make so many mistakes and I'm forced to be creative to make them work.Each of those spider arms were shoulder lines I didn't like.
- •On rare occation I feel I've been more expressive than when I'm carefully erasing to perfect each line.I'm a coffee goblin.
- •I have to give up control and work with what's on the paper.I didn't intend to make noodle arms, but an error in judgement made it happen.
- •They don't meet my quality expectation or match what I had pictured.I would never draw something like this with a pencil.
- •I feel free to experiment out of my comfort zone.Pretty sure I couldn't repeat this if I tried.
- •I find weird ideas to bring back to my pencil/inked/watercolor illustrations.Here's a collection inspired by this doodle: https://li.st/l/01oUU6tgRiZpYaR1WiacHN
- •My mood comes through.
- •And I'm challenged to be deliberate with each stroke.
- •I'm not that practiced at drawing, but it's a nice hobby and something I hope to improve at.I've been at it 3 years.. That's enough time to master the basics.
- •If you know any other listers who share their drawings and/or art please recommend them. 😀 I'm new and looking for people to follow.
- •Thanks for looking 😊