SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS I SUCK AT
confessions of a maladjusted millennial
- 1.I delete tweets nearly as frequently as I tweet tweets, I seem to have hit a glass ceiling of 5 likes for a "good" tweet, accounts with names like WriterLikeYou or ATLYoungBloods follow me, and it still "pretty much feels like I'm talking to myself" (to quote an early tweet of my own)
- 2.Who would like to endorse me for "Proficiency in [owning a camera]/[owning a computer]/[humanities degree]"? (how do endorsements work) (am I the only one with a message from a Mr. Gillespie titled "Hire Amazing Talent" that won't go away no matter how many times I delete it)
- 3.SnapchatWhenever I run out of space in the text bar, I "paint" the rest of the message onto the photo... as nice as my finger-writing is, I get the feeling this isn't a platform for verbosity. Also I keep accidentally taking selfies in the default ghost frame whenever I go to add someone
- 4.Yik YakTotal number of yaks posted: 2. Total number of yaks deleted: 2. Total votes earned: -3. Anxiety provoked: am I unrelatable to the masses?? (yes)
- 6.TinderOnce, I opened with "Love the hat"
- 7.List AppProbably.