➕PEACEFUL PARKS/PLACES IN LA➕
- •Barnsdall ParkThis gem is hiding right on Hollywood west of Vermont. Drive up the long drive way to the top. Nice patch of green to read, work, relax etc.
- •Lake Hollywood ParkThis unofficial dog park up Beachwood canyon is so awesome. We bring this guy here- look for us 🐶
- •Pan pacific parkNot AS nice as the first two, but sometimes a little more convenient. Located right by the Grove on between Beverly/3rd and the Grove drive/Gardner. Nice big park, good for walks or picnics&bbqs. Surprisingly, a lot of people don't know about this place.
- •Venice CanalsThis is a good place to go if you feel like having house-hunter-like conversations. Super peaceful and if any of you live there I'M JEALOUS.
- •Will Rogers State Historic ParkOnly been here once but felt very non-LA and great.
- •Fox Hills ParkDelightful, perfect for lunch break naps and a quick walk. Also sweeeeeet jungle gymSuggested by @lindsinger