RIDICULOUS THINGS ABOUT COLLEGE
I love complaining about the "struggle"
- •Core course requirements. Why must they torture Comm students with math and science and upper-level theology courses?
- •Wifi problems. Honestly, why can't I get wifi in the dorms?
- •Paying for printing. ¿Sorry, I thought that's what tuition was for?
- •Meal plan time slots. It's the worst when I want to get a coffee from the on-campus café and my card gets rejected. "You already used your meal swipe." Awesome.
- •Dining halls that close at 6:30pm. Another food-related problem.
- •When it rains, it pours. I bet all professors have a GroupMe where they all decide to assign their research reports on the same Monday. Thnx!!