MY FIRST HALF OF 2016 IN PICTURES
Inspired by @supercommonname
- •JAN: Bat in our classroomIt was stuck in the ceiling light so we left pointers for FacMan to rescue it.
- •FEB: Bf surprised me with this gorgeous pallasiteA bunch of us trekked down to the Tucson Gem & Mineral Show, and he snuck off and bought this after he saw me admiring it. Gave it to me on Valentine's Day.
- •FEB: PHX-area hikesLots of hikes this winter with Bing and Eric! So much beautiful scenery.
- •MAR: UndercutSecret sass.
- •APR: Trip home before qualsBack to Illinois the weekend before my exam to chill out and be away from AZ...
- •APR: Mom & Dad's 40th wedding anniversary...and to celebrate with my parents! Look at these two ❤️❤️
- •APR: Pass quals!!I PASSED! And then did almost nothing for the next...uh, until now basically. Bf got me these amazing flowers and $100 of BBQ to celebrate.
- •MAY: Make my first successful capsuleFinally make my first successful air-tight capsule. It's taken many hours to get this right. (More about my lab: SOME OF THE STUFF IN MY BADASS LAB)
- •MAY: Move bf to SF for the summerSpent a week eating our way though the Bay, then I took him to The View, a favorite AGU haunt.
- •MAY: Take my best selfieGreat light in bf's new room, so selfied like crazy.
- •JUNE: Visit bf in SFWent back a couple weeks later (earlier than planned). Ate this deliciousness after seeing an awesome band of siblings busking around the corner.
- •JUNE: Back to Chicago for a wedding and mini-reunionCollege ladies, photo booth, dancing, drinking, then a huge brunch and the Garfield Park Conservatory with Cecile the next day.