Surprising Things My Dad Likes Now
My dad is a constant surprise. As an adult, I'm finding out things about him that reveal that he's less G rated & much cooler than I thought (then promptly ruins that notion with a silly pun). My mom says he just has more time now that he doesn't have kids pestering him. Don't know WHAT she's talking about. My sister & I were absolute 👼🏻👼🏻👼🏻
- •South ParkThis is one of his favorite shows. This shocks me. Last night, he described the Yelp episode to me in great detail.
- •Inside Amy SchumerHe thinks she is SO funny. I am very proud of this.
- •College footballI am slowly finding out he loves college football. Apparently, he always did. I don't remember sports ever being a thing in my house growing up. He says it was because we had one TV and my sister absolutely controlled the remote.
- •Key and PeeleI love that he loves this show. His favorite sketch is Substitute Teacher.
- •NFLI knew he liked the Packers, but I thought it was because of his relative owning them once upon a time. My parents now are always watching football when I call on Thursday, Sunday and Monday. I don't understand this. Again, never a thing in my childhood.
- •New GirlHe really likes Zooey Deschanel.
- •HockeyI am more into hockey, but he used to be a FAN. He went a lot of playoff games during the Flyers' Stanley Cup years. He still is slightly mad that I am a Pens fan. He had his shot and failed.