FIVE THINGS ABOUT COMPLETING DOCTOR WHO SEASON FOUR AND STARTING SEASON FIVE
- •God I'm going to miss David Tenant but at least I have Broadchurch and I think he comes back in Doctor Who later (according to the Internet).
- •Will there be a point in my life when I can just touch David Tenant's face?
- •This new doctor doesn't seem so bad. Remember how I loved the dorky doctor before David Tenant? Loved him.
- •I heard season five is the season where they hire amazing writers and everything becomes more generally accessible, but I'm not sure I want to bring my boyfriend into this. The thing is, I kind of like having The Doctor all to myself.
- •Remember when I watched Buffy for the first time? It was like this (bows head).