HOW TO BE A JERK ON A PLANE
- •Take such a long time doing whatever it is you're doing in the overhead bin that you're delaying the boarding process.Elderly people and large families are exempt from this complaint.
- •Hog the elbow rest for the entire flight.
- •Attempt to strike up a conversation with someone wearing headphones or reading.
- •Nod off, snore, and jolt yourself awake over and over again.
- •Let your restless leg syndrome run wild.
- •Eat a big fat sloppy sandwich.
- •Listen to your music collection without bothering to use headphones.
- •Cough and/or sneeze enough times to make people wonder what's going on.
- •Don't do whatever it is you should be doing to get your kid who is older than a baby to stop screaming.