TEXTS WITHOUT CONTEXT
- •I would recommend just hanging and exuding calm energy until she really konks out
- •My sickness got worse and we couldn't find the campground
- •What should I say if she askes me about my weaknesses
- •It's totally cool! I don't care about the outer brown cardboard
- •However when I imagine a dog, I see a dog with long legs in proportion to its body, one that can run really fast in the park and stuff
- •They painted over your bathroom poem
- •Hahaha! Great one! But will I never receive a true sext from the loins of beer cave?
- •Now THAT's what a Miranda July app should do!