THE BEST POSTS ON NEXTDOOR RIGHT NOW
I am fascinated by NextDoor and the strange truths it reveals about my neighbors. None of the neighbors seem to understand social media, yet there they are, putting it all out there.
- •One lady's tell-all about her run-in with coyotes
- •Arguments and name calling regarding what gentrification means
- •Someone looking to unload "a bunch of old towels"
- •Requests for a handy neighbor to come fix an old stove and old microwave
- •Advice from the newly appointed Portland Marijuana Coordinator on how the new law works -- and a fearful and sort of mean-spirited reaction to his post from others