Dogs I Have Pretended to Own in the Past Month - November 2015
I take a lot of photos of other people's dogs. I can't help myself. It's a sickness. This is part II of an ongoing series.
- •Here they are, waiting for me to come out of our neighborhood hardware store.
- •Isn't it sweet how strangers will hold your dog while you wait for a train?
- •She loves looking out windows so much that I let her sit on someone else's lap to see.
- •My coworker drew a corgi on my office white board. My reaction? Never erase it and send my husband a photo of our new pet!Ok, this one is sort of pathetic even to me.
- •He so good the way he poses for the camera! He doesn't even have to sit next to me, he's just that obedient.