CONVERSATIONS I SHOULDN'T HAVE HAD
- •Me: I love cheese.Him: I know, said with some consternation.
- •Him (after asking me to lose weight): Do you want to break up because you don't think you can lose the weight?Me: I don't think I should have to.
- •Him (married): I can reverse my vasectomy.
- •Him (a libertarian): I thought you broke up with me because I'm not Jewish.
- •Him (after our first date): Wait. You really don't want to see me again?Me (after the second time telling him that, "no, I don't want to do this again"): That's right, but it was nice meeting you.
- •Him: I'm a vegetarian, but I lean vegan.