RECENT THINGS I'VE SCREWED UP
Sleep deprivation has made me a shell of a person. Instead of being my anti-jinxy self (should have said, "She's a good sleeper now, but she'll make up for it later."), I thought my baby was simply an amazing sleeper.
- •Forgot to put fresh fruit in the kids' lunchesI even packed them last night after my class so all I'd have to do is put them in lunch boxes.
- •Forgot to collect feedback from studentsEach person had a teaching assignment and to make sure everyone paid attention while others were presenting, I asked them to write down comments for their peers to make sure they were paying attention
- •Forgot to pack shampoo and conditioner when we went to the poolI feel better when they shower at home (gross floors!), but it would have been faster.
- •Continue to forget to have my car servicedI hate the dealership, so I have to go somewhere new.
- •Continue to forget to have my eye examThey sent me a postcard saying the last time they saw me was in 2013.
- •Continue to forget to put antibacterial gel in the diaper bagShe pet a cat today and then proceeded to stick her fingers in her mouth.