THINGS I LIKE ABOUT BEING A STEPMOTHER
- •I get a lot of credit and none of the blame
- •The quizzical look I get when people think the kids I'm with are mine and then they call me "Karen"
- •Sometimes they accidentally call me "mom"
- •Even the most marginal assistance in their classrooms is met with over the top expressions of gratitude by their teachers
- •It's WAY easier to travel with an infant, an 8 year-old, and a 10 year-old than three toddlersThey even fight over who gets to wheel the suitcases and push the stroller