THINGS I AM SCARED OF THAT I WONDER IF OTHER PEOPLE ARE SCARED OF, TOO
Inspired by @dustinboone
- •Snakes. Everywhere.
- •Opening the doorway to a stairwell and discovering that the stairs are gone and you plummet three stories in open air.
- •Being pulled on stage during a comedy and/or musical act.
- •My dog running away.
- •Having to use the oxygen masks on an airplane.
- •Cooking fish.
- •Anything that I cooked giving someone else food poisoning.
- •Any type of role play that I have to do at work.
- •Phone calls. I'm not really afraid of these but super annoyed. Can't you just send me an email? Or a text?
- •Reading this through, I might be really weird.
- •Yay my first list! Thanks for creating this, @bjnovak!!
- •Clowns. All of them.Suggested by @IreneC
- •Whales.Suggested by @emmla
- •Accidently running into your ex.When you are not ready to be brave and all cool about it.Suggested by @shainadesai
- •The day when hurtful and mean people join @listIt will rock this peaceful community that I love.Suggested by @shainadesai
- •Opening the blinds to find someone looking inSuggested by @catharuin
- •Giving advice, it could be wrong and end up going horriblySuggested by @missleswilson
- •Walking through the security doors at a store and having them to go off and the store manager finding merchandise that someone has slipped into my purse without my noticing...and now I'm in jail for stealing.Suggested by @heatherv