Things I Have Learned Since Getting My Wisdom Teeth Pulled on Friday
- •It takes my health insurance 6-8 weeks to process a fax.
- •It took more time (2 hours+) to get my pain medication from CVS than it took to get two teeth removed.
- •There is more overlap between Italian polenta and grits than I ever imagined.
- •My cats have been thrilled to have me home bound.
- •Calling out from your second job because your mouth is still swollen and in pain may enable one to completely catch up on grading.