ADVICE FOR 2017 GRADUATES 🔥
- •Fight for what you wantEven if it makes you look foolish
- •Listen to us old folkWe may be old, but we know a few things. Learn from our mistakes. Also don't expect your parents to be perfect
- •Tell your family members the truthThey need and deserve to hear it. And you need and deserve to say it
- •Explore your passions nowWant to intern over the summer? Do it! Want to write that novel? Do it! Want to backpack through Europe? Do it!
- •Listen to your needsIf you are breaking down by following society's expectations of you, stop. Only you know what you need. You'll be glad you listened in the end
- •Go for what you wantLife is too damn short to let fear rule you
- •Be willing to ask for forgivenessIt's painful and difficult but so worth it
- •LiveAlone, with a loved one...just go...Go to Europe. Go to big cities. Explore small towns. Just live.