Blame It On The Sun
The Texas Sun Made Me Do It (This is my by plea by reason of Texas heat)
- •Watch Every Bad Nineties Movie EverIt is a million degrees outside. I have binged watched all the good shows. And I can't read when my kids are up. So my daughter and I are watching ALL THE MOVIES with beautiful girls that are considered ugly at the beginning but magically get gorgeous with contacts. (As a glasses wearer I find this trait in movies very offensive!)
- •Pay In SweatSorry for the gross mental image. Hopefully my shout out to "Fame" makes up for it. But seriously it was only eight thirty and I was walking my pups and it was misery.
- •Forgot My DaughterWell...almost. I went out for the walks with the pups, the heat drained me of all energy. I sat in a heat induced coma and tried to recover. Then suddenly the time on the clock slapped me in the face and I had to rush to pick her up from cross country practice. If it wasn't across the street from my house I would have been late.
- •Be a Bad MomYou know how some people get angry when they're hungry? This Texas heat makes me angry. Beyond all rational thought kind of angry. I snap at my kids, I roll my eyes, I become the child instead of the adult. It's ugly.
- •Be no Fun To Go Out WithI mean...I got all dressed up and did my make up and everything. I even straightened my hair. And then my face melted off on the walk from the car to the restaurant and I feel like I need to change my clothes and like I smell like I just ran a marathon. Who wants to go out with that person? Only crazy people, right?
- •Whine and wineI am whining to all of you because I think my non virtual friends will break up with me if I whine about it anymore (and it's only July guys! Summer weather here lasts well into September. Sometimes even October). I am whining to my kids. To my puppies...I guess all there is left to do is drink more wine.
- •Why I wear a shirt for driving and then change into a fresh shirt when I have arrived at my destination and even keep a third fresh back up shirt just in case.Suggested by @jonmichaelwxyz